Vignesh International School
Eligibility For Admissions
- Age (as on 1st June, 6 years completed for class II and so on)
- Promoted certificate (for the last class attended)
- Transfer certificate
- The brochure and application form can be obtained from the school office by paying Rs. 250
- Alternatively, the same can be downloaded from our website
Duly filled in application form can be submitted to us through following process
- a. In person at our school office
- b. Via registered post / courier
Note: Application forms downloaded via online should be accompanied with a Demand Draft for Rs. 300 in favor of 'Vignesh International School' payable at Tiruvannamalai.
- Birth certificate (copy)
- Transfer certificate / School records for the past 2 years (copy)
- Passport (copy)
- 4 Passport sized photographs
- Proof of address (copy)
- 3 Local guardian's and Parents passport size photographs
- Fitness certificate from a registered medical officer
A letter of confirmation of your ward's Admission will be sent to you by post / courier or e-mail.
The fee payable for the course is available at the office. On request, the information will be sent. The fee covers special fee, tuition fee, new Admission fee, hostel fee, mess fee, extracurricular fee, all the dress materials and exam fee. The fee may be paid in cash or draft. Demand Draft in favor of 'Vignesh International School' payable at Tiruvannamalai.